GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) & PECR (Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation) Compliance for data held by Team Britannia PR for marketing purposes.
Team Britannia PR is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read this GDPR & PECR policy carefully, so that you can see why and how we collect data from you, and how it is used by us.
We hold data on our suppliers’, our customers and in some limited cases those deemed to be corporate subscribers.
We endeavour to hold only the data we require to contact our clients, potential clients, suppliers or corporate subscribers such as: name, company name & address, company email, main company telephone number or work mobile.
Contact data is stored on a secure server for email marketing purposes and is only accessible by the Director of Team Britannia PR.
We are committed to complying with the current data protection laws including GDPR & PECR only processing that data for the purposes made clear below:
· We will NEVER share or sell your data to any 3rd parties
· We do NOT buy, or use lists from 3rd parties, regardless of the opt in consents
· We will do our best to ensure your personal information is accurate and kept up-to-date. Please do contact us if you want to update your details
· We will never disclose your details unless required to do so legitimately by law. For example, a request from the ICO
· We will not send you marketing messages via cold calls, automated calls, texts or fax
· We will only contact you regarding current or potential projects, which are of legitmate interest, has a minimal impact on your privacy, and you would not be surprised or likely to object to what you are doing.
Under PECR we might contact you in your professional capacity by HTML email. We have identified this as the most unobtrusive way to contact you. We will never contact you with marketing communications unless:
· we have a pre-existing professional, or personal relationship with you
· we have a financial or contractural agreement with you
· that we believe the information is of genuine and legitimate interest
· we believe that the information is useful, or relevant to your job role.
· If you do not find our marketing communications of use or interest, you can easily choose to unsubscribe from our emails at any time.
· We will NEVER contact you again using this method (or any other form of marketing communication) and will delete your data from our active email marketing lists.
· The Unsubscribe link can be found at the footer of our marketing emails
· If you require access, or wish to update the data stored by Team Britannia PR please email Alistair@teambritanniapr.com and we will supply this free of charge, if requested, within one calendar month
· If you wish to delete your record from our marketing list, simply send an email request to Alistair@teambritanniapr.com
· The internet isn’t always an inherently safe environment, but we will always work to ensure that all reasonable technical and organisational measures are in place to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful loss, alteration, unauthorised use, disclosure or access
· If there is a breach of the data we hold, which risks your rights or freedoms, we commit to reporting to the ICO and our contacts on the compromised lists within 72 hours of the breach
· We undertake regular data and process audits